Mycelex is an antifungal medicine, which is used for curing athlete’s foot, ringworm and jock itch. It might also be used for other situations as determined by your doctor. It kills sensitive fungi by binding to fungal cell membrane and weakening it. Mycelex also known as Clotrimazole is a wide range antifungal agent, which inhibits pathogenic yeasts growth by altering cell membranes permeability. It is an antifungal medication usually used in the treatment of fungal infections of both animals and humans including oral thrush, ringworm and vaginal yeast infections.
Doses of Mycelex :
- You can use Mycelex as recommended by your doctor; check the label on medicine for precise dosing instruction.
- It should be used for topical use on skin only.
- First clean the infected area with water and soap and dry thoroughly
- Apply thin layer of Mycelex to affected area and rub it gently.
- Immediately wash your hands after using it.
- Don’t use 2 doses at once.