Propecia is a prescription drug, which is used for curing androgenetic alopecia (male pattern hair loss) and works for a receding hairline on either side of and above your temporal area (forehead). It is used for treating male pattern hair loss in MEN ONLY and shouldn’t be used by children or women. It is the first and only Food and Drug Administration approved medicine proven to cure male pattern hair loss on anterior mid-scalp and vertex area in men. Studies show that 80 percent of men experience improvement while using this medicine. It is the best and proven means of preventing hair loss. Propecia is considered to be one of the best medicines that’s used all over the world. No one can say for sure that you will help this or that way lechniya, but the treatment for hair loss with Propecia gives the best results.
Doses of Propecia
- You can take Propecia as recommended by your doctor; however not in larger amounts and not for longer than prescribed.
- It can be taken with glass full of water and with or without food.
- It is important to use this medicine to get the most benefit; you might need to take Propecia every day for 3 months.
- To ensure this medicine isn’t causing any harmful effects and is helping your situations, your blood might need to be tested often.
- Missed dose can be taken once you remember; don’t take additional dose to make up the missed one.
- Get emergency medical help, in case of overdose.
- Store this medication at room temperature away from light, heat and moisture.